Happy Saturday everyone! Next week we start another training phase. No major changes (why mess with perfection right...? 😉 but you'll see a couple of differences.
- slightly increased deadlift frequency.
- dedicated gymnastic skill practice on most days, but particularly on Thursday.
- Thursday's strength piece will have more of a gymnastic focus (as opposed to barbell) and the conditioning will be more aerobic/recovery based. Expect to see extra mobility work in there too. For you Full Time members who are always suffering FOMO on your rest days, now you can come play without fear of overdoing it.
- more finishers, cooldowns and core circuits after the conditioning piece. You guys are so great at doing homework and asking for more, so we want to guide you to the right stuff.
- And of course, don't forget our Sem-private Skill Sessions starting next week to help you focus on those tricky movements!
We'll add in some easier deload weeks mid way and at the end, and then see how it's all worked for you with another PR Week.
60 Wallballs to 10/9ft.
60 Russian Swings
30 Burpee Lateral Jumps
60 DB Snatch
60 Wallballs 9/6kg to 10/9ft.
30 Deadhang Pull ups
30 Burpee Box Jumps 60/50cm
60 DB Snatch 20/12.5kg