- you bulk cook your meals for the week, so that you don’t have to risk losing any gains in that all important post workout window…..
- tried a bulletproof coffee (and told everyone it was awesome even if you didn’t like it…) You may also have tried eating pork crackling, offal, marrow, bone broth and a lot of kale…..
- changed shoes during a workout (nanos for the warmup, then Olys for the strength piece then hybrids for the metcon, then back to nanos to do mobility…..)
- travelled across a major city just to get a CrossFit Tshirt
- told someone about CrossFit and/or paleo without really being asked.
- made a pile of dead hand skin on your desk at work.
- realised you have no idea what just happened on your fave TV show because you had temporarily blacked out from the lacrosse ball jammed into your thoracic spine….
- you’ve started high fiving your friends and family, and they’re a little uncomfortable with your enthusiasm….
- You do burpees on holiday, work trips, long car rides, in the office.
- When someone tells you it’s dangerous, stupid, extreme, cultish, gung ho, expensive, weird, or a fad, you smile; and just continue being awesome.
5 x 5, building
5 x 3, deadstop reps, all heavy
Dumbbell Thrusters 20/12.5kg
20 Double Unders